We would love you to come and join us at Corsham Cycling Club. There are a number of benefits to joining the club:
- Access to a wide range of tried and tested routes for riders of different abilities.
- Riding with other cyclists of similar ability who provide support, encouragement and challenge.
- Develop confidence in riding on the road by riding regularly with a group.
- The opportunity to develop your cycling skills and fitness over time, should you wish to do so.
- Access to a range of cycling challenges for riders of all abilities based on away days/weekends in the UK and abroad as well as locally.
- Meeting other people who enjoy cycling, coffee and cake – not always in that order!
- The chance to explore the beautiful Wiltshire countryside – and beyond.
- Access to social and information events related to cycling.
First we’d advise you to come along to one of our regular rides. The Sunday Green (Social) ride is a good place to start. If you are interested get in touch via email at email@example.com. A couple of rides will help you get a feel for the club and decide if it suits what you are after.
New Memberships and Renewals
We are an officially affiliated club of Cycling UK. The only way to join or renew your membership is online via the Member Mojo portal. You don’t have to be a member of Cycling UK to join Corsham Cycling Club, but we do recommend it for all the benefits it gives.
Please click the below link to head to the member sign up page.
Full Adult Corsham Cycling Club Membership: £20
Corsham Cycling Club has adopted British Cycling’s policy on Safeguarding & Protecting children, and to comply with this we need a signed parental consent form the first time any rider under age 18 participates in a Corsham Cycling Club activity.
Additionally, riders under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or carer. The parental consent form should be handed by the parent or carer to the ride leader or any other club official before the youth’s first ride. Please contact Corsham Cycling Club in the first instance.
Please bear in mind this is a Road Cycling Club and therefore we ride on the open road.